Aishwarya Rai’s most loved chicken curry (Recipe graciousness: Purushottam Shetty. This dish was served at Aishwarya’s pre-wedding celebration at her home.)
Ingredients Step 1
1/2 tbsp – Sesame seeds
1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds
4-5 – Peppercorns
1/2 tsp – Methi seeds
2 – Garlic cloves
1/2 – Coconut, ground
2 – Onions, finely cut
10-12 – Dried red chilies
1 tsp – Turmeric powder
2 tsp – Ghee
1 kg – Chicken, with bone, spotless and cut into medium-sized pieces Milk of 1 coconut
1 – Onion, finely cut
1/2 – Tomato, finely diced
Some curry leaves
1 tbsp – Coconut oil Salt to taste
Method Step 1:
Prepare the Masala
* In a container, put some coconut oil and include every one of the fixings.
* Toast on medium fire for 4-5 minutes, blending them so they don’t smolder, and meal equitably. Expel the cooked fixings from the dish and put them aside.
* In the same container, including the ghee, cut onions, and tomato, and sauté for 3 minutes.
* Add the ground coconut, turmeric powder, and curry leaves, and sauté for 5 minutes. Turn off fire and cool.
* Then, put the blend in a processor along the toasted masala arranged and crush them until a smooth thick glue is shaped (adding water every once in a while).
* In a different container, put some coconut oil, including the cut onions and tomato and sear until brilliant chestnut.
* Add the chicken and cook on high for 5 minutes.
* Reduce the fire, put the cover and cook for an extra 9-10 minutes, blending admirably on occasion.
* Add the masala arranged in Step 1, salt, curry leaves and blend well. Place top and cook on medium fire for 8-10 minutes.
* Add 3 some water and cook on high fire for 2 minutes. Lessen the fire, place top and stew till chicken is cooked.
* Before killing the fire, include the coconut drain and blend well. Evacuate to a serving dish.
Pick some new apples and watch your faculties get charmed with an inebriating blend of lovely cinnamon enhance and heated nutty goodness. This is a pastry that will warm your hearts in the colder months. What’s more, if you can hardly wait for till then you can even serve this frosty.
Servings – 8 Preparation – 15 min Baking – 35 min
Elements for Apple and Nuts Delight
1/2 tin (200g)- NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 container Chopped Badam
1/3 container Chopped Walnut
0.5 tsp-Dalchini (Cinnamon) Powder
1.5 tsp-Baking Powder
1/2 container (40g)- Maida (Flour)
3/4 container Milk
3-Peeled and Cubed Apple
2 tbsp-Maida (Flour) (for fixing)
2 tbsp-Chilled Butter (for fixing)
Buy Shopkeeda Happy Birth Day Cake With Wine Mouse Pad from Snapdeal
The most effective method to make Apple and Nuts Delight
In a dish, combine dissolved margarine, maida, preparing powder, cinnamon powder, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and drain. Blend in nuts and apple until covered with the player.
Buy Circleware Patisserie Clear Glass Cake Stand (Dome) from Snapdeal
Sprinkle topping blend over apple blend in the dish and prepare for 30-35 minutes at 1800 C or till top is brilliant cocoa. Serve hot or cool.